In this course I created my blog. After that I
started to do some activities and tasks. Every student has his own blog, so we can
learn and see our classmates' work. The first task is to watch some videos
about leadership in sports and I did some online quizzes and after that I passed the
quizzes and I posted my certificate in the blog. Then I had to write an IOC MOOC
Reflection about the videos that I have watched which were about how to be a
successful leader. Later on I did a PowerPoint of a place that I have visited
before and I must do this presentation in front of our class and I posted the
presentation on the blog. After that I worked with my groups to do an interview
with Al Forsan International Sports Resort and we've recorded 11 minutes video
and we have loaded it to the blog. Finally I did an interview about a sport in
the UAE and I talked with Mr. Chris who is 60 years old and works in Hamdan Bin
Mohammed School about the change and continuity in sports in the UAE and I
loaded in the blog. I am happy with this course because its showed me how the
sport will be in future and what challenges are there. The important thing in
this course was to post every task or assignment in the blog, so you will be
happy and you will be sure that your work will not
be lost.

No comments:
Post a Comment